Euroklav 23 VS+ MELAG
With single pre-vacuum. Chamber depth: 45 cm, 22 litres
With the Euroklav – autoclaves, MELAG offers an even more cost-effective alternative to the Vacuklav – series. The Euroklav – autoclaves fulfil the strict stipulations of the “Class S” according the European Standard EN 13060, and are designed for applications in doctors‘ practices in which the instruments used and the types of instrument wrapping do not require “Class B” autoclaves. The MELAG Euroklav – autoclaves are high-tech autoclaves which have been examined by an accredited testing laboratory. The Euroklav 23 VS+ is thereby suited for the sterilization of wrapped, simple hollow instruments of the type „Hollow B” (according to the definition in EN 13060) and small quantities of textiles, also wrapped.
The Euroklav 23 VS+ has an effective vacuum pump which creates a vacuum at the beginning of the sterilization process in order to assist the air evacuation from the chamber and to create a post-vacuum for optimal drying results especially for wrapped goods.
- The Euroklav 23 VS+ is designed as a “stand alone” device and only needs a power supply. Without any further installation the autoclave can be operated by its built-in water storage tank for demineralized water and for used water separately. For a more pleasant operating the Euroklav 23 VS+ can be connected with the water treatment system MELAdem 40 or MELAdem 47 to a water source and drain. The supply of demineralized water and the drain of the used water will happen automatically.
- The required documentation of the sterilization cycles is carried out over the built-in interface connection to the report printer MELAprint 42 or to the connection to the practice PC. The documentation software MELAwin developed by MELAG is required for this.
- Additionally, it is possible to connect the MELAflash CF Card Printer used to save the sterilization records on the MELAflash CF Card. The sterilization records can be read out on every PC with the MELAflash CF-Card Reader.
- Incorporation in the practice network is effected by connecting the MELAnet Box to the serial interface of the autoclave.Thus, the sterilization protocols are imported to the user P.C. The MELAnet Box is fitted with independent software which places websites in the user network so that you can view protocols from any computer.
- The documentation of the release is carried out with the MELAdoc system, consisting of the documentation pages and the label printer for sterilization packaging.
- For the optimal employment of the chamber, you can select from three mountings: the mounting C for 6 trays or for 3 standard tray cassettes is standard. Likewise different sterilization containers are available.
Outside dimensions:Width: 42.5 cm x Depth: 66 cm x Height: 48.5 cm
Chamber:ø25 x 45 cm, volume 22 litres
Tray:Width: 19 cm x Depth: 42 cm x Height: 2 cm
230 Volt / 50 Hz / 2,300 Watt